Saturday, September 20, 2008

Things I've Been Tagging

I think I'm going to make this a monthly topic. Keep an eye out for updates!

Freakonomics: Diamond and Kashyap on the Recent Financial Upheavals: What's happening to the economy in as close to plain English as I can find.

ClustrMaps: I went to a blogging workshop for work the other day, and though most of it was stuff I already knew of, I thought the clustrmap seemed pretty fun.

Garlicky Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes and Basil: I have a recipe similar to this in my repitoire, but I thought it sounded yummy anyway.

The New Yorker- My Gal
: I'm an East Coast liberal and I think the New Yorker is funny, so that probably means I'm an elite too.

Dog Training Inner Circle: I haven't joined, but he has lots of good free videos available. Training a puppy is hard!

90210 Scoop: Uh, duh? Got to keep up with my favorite zip code!

NYT Chumby article: This looks potentially awesome. I'm only about... 4 months behind on this.

How to Make Soft Pretzels
: I am kind of obsessed with the idea of making soft pretzels. Yummmm....

Van Gogh and the Colors of the Night: New at the MOMA. One of my friends already went- I'm jealous.


No comments:

 
Subscribe in a reader